Wednesday, November 7, 2012

the day after ..

So it's the day after the presidential election & my Facebook page last night was all atwitter with rants & praises when it was announced that Obama was re-elected as President.  I was going to write a post about my feelings on the matter .. but then I decided not to.  Let's keep this politic-free for as long as possible.  Whether or not he was the candidate of my choice, he is the President of the United States for 4 more years.

On a different topic, I bought the wrong cut of pork the other day.  Instead of purchasing a pork butt, I purchased a bone in shoulder roast.  Five pounds of it.  Gah!  So I decided to make pulled pork.  I now have a crap load of pulled pork ..


I'm hoping to make posole today but depending on how Evan is, I may not be able to make it to the market and get some of the stuff I'm missing.  And now, my little booger is waking up from his nap ..

No comments:

Post a Comment